| welcome to social.hackers | posts are made by Clocwork and Shadowdrifter | added some new hack diaries + podcasts |

Friday, June 3, 2011

Doxing Assistant V4 or AIO.

I have recently added the finishing touches to my doxing tool version 4.0. For those unfamiliar with the doxing assistant it is based on a simple tool Clocwork made over a year ago. Inspired by his design I started by learning his code, and then added some of my own. It has become one of my biggest projects, and one I am incredibly proud of. The program, and its needed module has been uploaded to Sourceforge. The program uses many Python functions to complete tasks ranging from, decrypting hashes,encrypting hashes,html extracting for sql, sql table bruteforcing,custom password generating, random password generating,dox assistance,and even console based doxing. If you do not understand any of the code please comment, and I will respond as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment