| welcome to social.hackers | posts are made by Clocwork and Shadowdrifter | added some new hack diaries + podcasts |

Friday, April 29, 2011

Clocwork Hack Diary : Random Mischief Part One

Posted From My Droid


I feel like I've been getting too soft lately, like I haven't done anything really mischeivious. So, I've decided that I'm going to be doing random acts of mischief until I'm satisfied. Currently, I'm seated in a lawn chair on the porch of another person's house smoking a cigar and watching some birds fight over seed in a bird feeder. To make it more interesting, the person doesn't know I'm here, and I don't know the person at all. I hope they don't show up, but, I need some water, and I know where to get it.



Now I'm seated in a chair at some private pool area. Just got a drink of water from the water fountain out here. Some just yelled at me and told me to leave, I'm telling him I needed some water. Walking over the water fountain again. Water just shot in my face, lol. Just got some water, the guy is still staring at me. About to hop the fence and continue with my running. Since today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday (and Sunday comes afterwards, Rebecca Black reference bitches) I'll probably do some more mischief then. But, I gotta get home and upload the next podcast, gotta run about 3 miles back and then I'll post it.



Thanks for reading,

-Clocwork

P.S. That guy stared at me the whole time I wrote that last message, now his kid is staring at me. Oh well, I just needed some water

1 comment: