| welcome to social.hackers | posts are made by Clocwork and Shadowdrifter | added some new hack diaries + podcasts |

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hakipedia.

So a friend of mine showed me a "new" site, well new to me. If you read the title you may already know of the site, but for those who did not http://hakipedia.com/index.php/Hakipedia . It's very self explanatory it looks like Wikipedia, and functions like it as well. The subject is most obviously hacking and security. There is not a lot of articles yet, but I will be writing some and as I write them I will make a post to inform you of the new page. Lately I have been a bit obsessed with wifi, and War Driving. So the first article I wrote was on War Driving which is just to sum it up the act of searching out wireless access points to document or use for your own needs. In case you have trouble finding the War Driving article here ya go! http://hakipedia.com/index.php/War_Driving .

If you have any comments on it please message me on that site my name is Whitehaze.

Signed, Shadowdrifter.

No comments:

Post a Comment